The Gold Industry Group is proud to support the inaugural 2018 Kalgoorlie-Boulder Economic Development Conference to be held at the Hyatt Regency Perth on Wednesday June 6.
The conference is a joint initiative of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder Chamber of Commerce and the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder which is focused on growing the region and will showcase the economic diversity and opportunity.
The day will feature presentations on investable projects in each of the seven member Shires linking to the regions 2030 vision. Key areas include:
- Established Knowledge Economy
- Services and Infrastructure for Growth
- Business Innovation and Developing New Industries
- Capable and Motivated People
- Valued Sustainable and Renewable Assets
- Exceptional Lifestyle
The Goldfields-Esperance Development Commission have signed on as a major sponsor with the Shire of Laverton confirmed also as a Local Government Partner.
Register and find out more on the event website.